● RBC Wealth Management, has recruited Tanya Blazhko and Nathalie Gorshkova as directors on its eastern Europe desk. Ms Blazhko was previously in the structured products and derivatives group at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Ms Gorshkova was a senior relationship manager with BNP Paribas Wealth Management.
● Origo Partners has appointed Shonaid Jemmet-Page as a non-executive director and vice-chairman. She was previously chief operating officer at CDC Group.
● Hermes Equity Ownership Services has hired Youngjae Ryu as a senior adviser in Korea. He was formerly chief executive of Sustinvest, a Seoul-based environmental, social and governance research group.
● Aquila Capital has named Stuart MacDonald of Gem Advisors as a managing director for its institutional business.
● Threadneedle has recruited John Peta of Acadian Asset Management to lead its emerging market debt team.
● Neuberger Berman has hired Khalid Murgian as head of Middle East and North Africa. Mr Murgian previously held a similar position at Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
● State Street Global Advisors has recruited Catherine McLaughlin of AonHewitt as a senior relationship manager.
● Michael Schulz has joined Newedge UK Financial as its chief risk officer. He was previously group head of risk management with Renaissance Capital.
● Nucleus has hired Aviva veteran Alistair Kettlewell as a platform marketing manager.
● Matt Gregory and Marc Schroeder have joined Kleinwort Benson as business development managers. They move from TMF Group and Standard Chartered Private Bank respectively.